- Westrick, K.J., and C.F. Mass, An Observational and Modeling Study of a Cool-Season Flood in Western Washington, Vol 2, No 2, 161-180.
- Colle, B.A., C.F. Mass, and K.J. Westrick, MM5 Precipitation Verification Over the Pacific Northwest During the 1997-1999 Cool Seasons, accepted to the Journal of Weather and Forecasting.
- Westrick, K.J., C.F. Mass, and B.A. Colle, The Limitations of Radar for Quantitative Precipitation Measurement over the Coastal Western United States, Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, November 1999.
- Storck, P., T. Kern, and S. Bolton, Measurement of Differences in Snow Accumulation, Melt, and Micrometeorology due to Forest Harvesting, Northwest Science, 73, 1999.
- Colle, C.A., K.J. Westrick, and C.F. Mass; Evaluation of MM5 and Eta-10 Precipitation Forecasts over the Pacific Northwest during the Cool Season, Weather and Forecasting, 14, 1999.
- Storck, P., L. Bowling, P. Weatherbee, and D. Lettenmaier, Application of a GIS-based Distributed Hydrology Model for the Prediction of Forest Harvest Effects on Peak Streamflow in the Pacific Northwest, Hydrological Processes, 12, 1998.